Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dark Skinned Vs Light Skinned Saga

 All my life I have been discriminated against, either I was to skinny, to plain or to dark, well you know what I say, to hell with all of you who discriminated against me, the Lord has made me this way, and who am I to try and modify God's creation, at least I am being myself.

           The growing trend that is going on now has left me to wonders what the hell is going on in this world, the trend where unless you lighten your skin you are not beautiful. To all of you who think this way I call you IDIOTS and I do not apologise, who the hell are you to tell me I am not pretty enough, who are you to tell me dark skinned people are ugly, who are you to treat me like scum of the earth, who are you to force your preferences upon me?.

           For all my dark skinned people I say love yourself and be not ashamed of the colour of your skin, be not afraid to shine when the world see you as ugly, be not afraid to smile in the face of discrimination. God made each one with a purpose in life, he did not die for the light skinned or the dark skinned, the Whites, the Blacks the Chinese or anybody else he died for all of us, when you cut our skin you see the same colour blood, you see the same pink flesh, when we die, we either go to Heaven or Hell.

           To anyone who is reading this, I did not write this for fame or for your approval, I wrote this because it is hurting me to see us as a nation moving back to the slavery thinking and mentality, from my knowledge slavery was abolished between the year 1833 – 1981 all over the world and I am not going to sell myself short to anyone’s ignorance.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Beautiful Day. You are special and you matter :)