Tuesday 11 September 2012

Where are you God?

I used to ask myself this question a lot, everything that did not go my way I would always question God, then I would wonder why am I being punished, but then I got to realise that I was the root of most of my problems, not anybody else, me.
We as humans always want things to go our way and we as humans always find ourselves in situations and expect God to save us, when we need to just be patient. So what if things aren’t going right or you are not in the position you should be in at the moment. Just be thankful that you are no longer in the situation you were once in before. Sometimes we find that things are moving to slow, so we try to make it go faster, thereby creating more problems for ourselves.
Listen, if you believe that God is bigger than any problem or situation, then let him do his work, did he ask for help when he was creating us, then why are you trying to do his work? Now I am not saying that we should just stop everything and wait, but continue with our daily lives. So you want a promotion, ok then continue working to the best of your ability, so what if it does not happen now, maybe you are not in the right place or you do not have the right qualifications. Then start preparing yourself, remember God never places you in a situation that you are not prepared for, he never gives us more than we can bear.
The same applies in our relationships, sometimes we pray that things get better, we pray for the right people to come into our lives, but when change does happen we question it. Whoever said life was easy is lying, nothing in life worth having is easy, it takes work, practise and commitment. So we need to ask ourselves one question, how much do I need or want it? and work towards that. Start changing your outlook on life and yourself, and maybe, just maybe your situation will get better.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Beautiful Day. You are special and you matter :)